Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Kasaline Thursday: Writing Task - Recount

 Going Pak and save with my dad


Me and my dad went to Pak and save to do some shopping before we went. We grabbed our masks and went inside the car and went to pak and save. When we arrived at pak and save we put on our mask and went inside but my dad had a paper for essential workers and showed the guy who was giving people hand sanitiser and letting them go in and he let us go in but he gave us hand sanitiser. When we got inside we grabbed a trolley and started shopping. We looked at the list and got the things that we needed and put it in the trolley and went and got the other things. When we were done we went to the checkout and checked out our shopping as we were done checking out me and my dad walked back to the car and put the shopping away inside in the car and i went to put the trolley away and went inside the car and my dad drove back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.