Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

My writing sample

One day I was walking and I saw a small house and there was nobody inside then the door was locked and I tried to find a key to open up the lock then I went around the back to check if the back door was open it was unlocked so I went inside and there was some food on the table and some drink so I went and checked it out it smelled so good that i was about to eat it but I didn’t. Later I went into the bedrooms first I went into the baby’s room it was so beautiful next I went into the mum and dad’s room I looked on top of the draw and I saw a photo of the family after I heard footsteps and I took a peek from the parents room it was the family coming back from the store I quickly hid and covered my mouth with my hand so I don’t make noise so the family left and went back out and I went out of the back door and walked back home. As I reached my house I went inside and went to sleep in my sister’s bedroom it was both of our bedrooms when I woke up and had breakfast then I Brushed my teeth after I had brushed my teeth I got ready for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kasaline, it's Ilish from Karoro School in Greymouth. I am going to be your blog buddy. I really liked how you explained how there was drinks on the table.Maybe next time you could add full stops at the end of your ideas. Thank you for sharing your writing. Her is my blog linkhttp://karoroilishf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.