Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Kasaline Story ideas China landmarks

Story ideas…
Chinese landmarks


Instructions
  1. Choose one of these story ideas.
  2. Highlight the story.
  3. Write the story.


The Great Wall of China
The Great wall of China is 21,196km long. Imagine what it would be like to get
lost from your school trip and have to run along the wall looking for your class.


Emperor Qinshihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum
You are visiting the terracotta warriors with your family in China when they suddenly come to life!
Write a story about how you and your family escape without being hurt.




The Forbidden City
Beijing in China has announced that no visitors may enter the Forbidden city, and have shut the gates.
The problem is that you and your friend are already inside! Write a story about how you will escape.


Start Writing below




On Monday me and my class went for a school trip to The Great Wall of China everyone was so
\excited to go so we walk outside and we got in to the bus that is taking us to the Great Wall of
China once we all got in the driver close the door and made sure that everyone was in their seats
ready to go to the Great Wall of China then we turned on the engine and
drove to the Great Wall of China. When we arrived at the Great Wall of China we all got
off with our school bags and went inside. 

When we got inside we first explored the place before we started so we
know where everything is if we need to go to those places.
After we explored it was time to start our journey the first thing we did was getting to
know the place more so we had someone from China come and tell us about The Great Wall of China.
He told us that this took 200 years to build and everyone in my class was so shocked they couldn’t believe it.
By the time he told us it was time for our morning tea and it was also the man's morning tea so the man
went and showed us some chinese food and it looked delicious so we all ate when we were finished
eating our morning tea it was time for our walk along the wall.

Once we got on the wall we started walking everyone was so excited because they have been
waiting to walk on the wall for a longtime and we finally got to walk on it once we reached the end
of the wall we explored another part of the Great Wall of China we went inside and it was so cool and
I couldn't take my eyes off the building because it was so amazing inside.

After that we came back outside because it was time to go and we had to walk along
the wall back to the bus so we can go back home but the wall was so long that I got los
t I tired to find my class but the wall was so long so I decided to run I saw some red
I thought it was my class but it wasn’t it was just other people so I walk to the bus and
I found them they were waiting for me so we could go back to school
and go home so we all went inside the bus and drove back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.