Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Kasaline Holiday Memory Recount

 Holiday Memory Recount


Something that happened in the holidays


Starters:

First, Then, Next, After, Finally, Lastly, Later


Topic: cousin sleepover for her birthday


Planning Space:

Body P1

First my aunty and my cousin came and pick me up from my house 

Body P2

And we went to mangerge to get some food for us to eat at her house

Body P3

We went home and ate our food and watch a movie



Start Writing Here: On Monday during the holidays I went to my cousin's house for a sleepover for her birthday my aunty and my cousin came and picked me up and we went to mangerge to buy some food for us to eat. After that we went to countdown and brought a few things that we needed, then we checked out and went to get our food and walked back into the car and drove back to my aunty’s house. Next we got to her house. We went inside and started to eat and watch a movie. 


Later in the evening i went back in the car to get my bag with my clothes inside and put it in my cousin’s room and then we heard someone knock on the door and it was my cousin she came back with my aunty and little cousin from a ferry ride they had so much fun. Next we said goodbye to my little cousin, my aunty, my uncle and my big cousin because he wanted to go with them to their house and sleep there and come back tomorrow morning. Then we jumped on the trampoline until my aunty said it was time for us to go back inside because it was getting dark. When we all went inside the house my uncle just got back from work and my cousin got the mattress and placed it on the floor and made our bed because we are going to have a cousin movie night. It was so much fun. I let my cousin choose the movie because it was her birthday.



My aunty asked me and my cousin if we wanted a burger king so we could eat and watch a movie and we said yes and she also went and bought burger king for everyone else for dinner so they don’t miss out once she got back from the burger king we all started to eat. Then we all finished eating and we were still watching a movie but me and my cousin stayed up until 1 : 00 clock in the morning and then we turned off the tv and went to sleep. In the morning we all got up and got ready because my aunty is taking us to chipmunks and my cousin knocked on the door for us to open the door so we opened it and let him in and we told him that we are going to chipmunks and he was so excited and he ran to his room and got ready but before we got ready we brush our teeth and then got ready. My aunty said that she will braid my hair and my cousin’s hair and then she will get the babies ready and then she will get ready and then we can get in the car and drive to chipmunks. My uncle had to go work so he had to close the garage on his way out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.