Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Kasaline Creative Writing - Recount (Wednesday T4, W1)

 Creative Writing - 

Recount


4 Ways to Build a Culture of Friendship--and Why It Matters | Inc.com

Being a good friend means more than just hanging out, and cracking jokes. Friendship is about making a bond with people, learning to trust each other, and supporting one another.


Today, you will be writing a recount. It is important in Recount writing to make sure we use our

 5 W ’s (Who, What, When, Where, Why) and their cousin How.



Bronze - One Paragraph

Silver Two Paragraphs

Gold - Three or more Paragraphs

Medal Achieved:


Gold, Silver, Bronze awards icons by Aidan Dore on Dribbble


Start by choosing a topic that you would like to write about.


TOPIC ONE: 

Write about a time where your friends supported, and looked out for you.

TOPIC TWO:

Write about a time where you supported your friends, and looked out for them.


Characters (who was there): My friends 


Setting (when and where did it happen): Fiafia Thursday night


Action (what happened and how): i was performing in the Tongan girls group and my friends were cheering me on.

Begin your writing here: On Thursday night it was my school’s Fiafia and I was in the Tongan girls group and when it was the Tongan girls' turn to go up on stage and perform my friends cheered for me as I walked on stage. I felt so excited  that my friends cheered for me because it made me happy and when it was my friend’s group to go on I cheered for them as well so I could make them happy and feel cheerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.